Friday 17 January 2014

A New Beginning

Im falling victim to Haddington Road agreement, the agreement where all the unions bent right over and got their arses torn apart as they went bottom for the government to go top. Notwithstanding the very Quisling-esqu stance they took, the jobs they have been redeploying people to reads like jobs no one wants. Being stuck in a back office photocopying documents all day and not seeing the light of day? Erm no thanks Im not interested. I want somewhere where Im dealing with the public and not some plank screaming at me for post to be scanned in, Im more interested in dealing with the public. Redeployment is stressing me out big time, Im happy ish in my current position but just want to be left alone to do my job and get on with life, I do my job as Im not a career sorted type, Im more orientatied to a 5-9 lifestyle where I can do my own silly little side projects.

2 comments:

  1. Adh mor in 2014, hope it's a better year for Ireland and us ever-suffering Irish folk.
    I started a new blog critiquing Irish supermarket wines as I just got fed up buying unknown bottles and getting disappointed and figured this might be a worthwhile project.
    It's at www.kaufmannandward.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howya buddy best of luck with the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete