Friday 6 January 2012

Mental Health :s

Had a need to go the the health nurse yesterday myself. For the last few months I have been suffering from anxiety that has gradually gotten worse and I cant pin point the trigger. Im not depressed or anything similar but its affecting me in terms of sleep patterns, giving me headaches and Im finding myself going on auto pilot. Normally Im a chirpy lad, love banter and engaging in conversation but last few weeks Im feeling lethargic and just losing interest in a lot of things. Its little things that are worrying me, eg last week the washing machine tripped the trip switch and I nearly went into meltdown. To cut a long story short Im going to see a counsellor before this gets worse.

1 comment:

  1. Home health care help the elderly live independently as long as possible, in view of their medical conditions. It covers a wide range of services, and can often delay the long-term home care needs.

    Vodni filter

    ReplyDelete